I had the opportunity to connect with Tyler Pope from 3D Printing Ally and learn more about what their business story looks like. It's a pleasure working with companies like 3D Printing Ally and people like Tyler who share our belief of speed to value. Read on to learn more!
-Tell us about 3D Printing Ally. What is it that your company does?
We produce 3D printed parts as a service for companies of all sizes and individuals.
- How did 3D Printing Ally get started?
A group of us got together around June of 2013, purchased one machine and have grown from there.
- Who does your staff consist of?
We have a team of 4 in Eden Prairie.
- What is the culture of 3D Printing Ally like?
We hire more on how someone will blend with the rest of the team than experience. Training someone to do a job is a lot easier then training them to fit in.
- What makes 3D Printing Ally unique, especially for your area?
We focus on providing our customers with a high value service. Superior quality and speed provide that high value.
- What is the long term goal for 3D Printing Ally?
Keep growing and providing great parts to as many local customers as possible.
- How did you get started at 3D Printing Ally?
I was one of the founding partners in 2013.
- How did you hear about Dispatch?
Ryan McIntosh reached out and it helped that he is a fellow Kansas City transplant.
- What was your process for sending and receiving inventory prior to Dispatch?
We used other, traditional courier services but really liked the interface and response time of Dispatch
- Any special instance where Dispatch came through in a pinch or went above and beyond what you expected?
More than once, we set up a shipment and the driver showed up within 5 minutes. It seemed like they were waiting in the parking lot.